If you are unable to register for an appointment online, please call the Wood County Sheriff’s Office at 419-354-9007 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING:
- Proof of Identity: (Ohio Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Passport, Ohio Identification Card)
- Correct address for agency to receive fingerprint/background check certificate.
- Code needed for electronic submission
- Cash Only payment to be made at time of service
If the person being fingerprinted is a minor, a parent or guardian must accompany the minor to sign additional paperwork giving our office permission to fingerprint.
ELECTRONIC FINGERPRINT FEES:
- Resident of OHIO for the last consecutive five years – $32.00
- Resident of OHIO for FEWER than five years or an FBI check – $35.00
- Based on information needed by requestor, both an FBI and a BCI&I check may be required. Total cost is $67.00
To expedite your visit, you may download and complete our form prior to your appointment.
Deputy Amy Taulker