INMATE MAIL & COMMISSARY
The Wood County Jail utilizes Keefe Group as its commissary provider. Deposits (with applicable fees) to an inmate account can be made in the following three ways:
- Lobby Kiosk: A kiosk is located at the entry of the Wood County Jail and will accept cash (no $1 bills) and credit/debit cards.
- Website: www.AccessCorrections.com
- Phone: (866) 345-1884 (24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year)
Money orders will no longer be accepted.
Any funds applied to an inmate’s account will be available to the inmate within two hours of deposit.
Inmates are permitted to order commissary items up to two times a week assuming funds are available to do so. Order of necessary hygiene items will be required before orders of other items. The Jail reserves the right to cancel one commissary order a week at any time.
You can mail an inmate a letter to the address below…
Inmate’s Name (you do not need their inmate number)
1960 E. Gypsy Ln Rd
Bowling Green, OH 43402
All incoming letters will be opened/searched for contraband and will be distributed the next day. Incoming correspondence which contains any of the following will be confiscated and placed in an inmate’s personal property:
- Drawings and/or correspondence drawn/written/typed in anything other than pencil or blue/blank ink
- Drawings or photos which are sexually oriented and or explicit
- Photos printed by a computer
- Items which have an odor of fragrance
- Items which have the appearance of water spots or a foreign material smudged on the paper
- Correspondence having any appearance of irregularity
- Newspaper clippings
- Printed web pages
- Cards that have glitter, attachments, or are not flat
- Packages that contain books, word searches, or clothing material (no packages of any kind are allowed)
- Any item which is perceived to be contraband at the discretion of the correctional staff