The Domestic Violence Deputy Program assists in the prosecution of misdemeanor and felony domestic violence and protection order (TPO/CPO) violations cases.
This program also assists victims of domestic violence, and stalking in obtaining Civil and/or Temporary Protection Orders.
The Domestic Violence Deputy also provides training and information on the effects of domestic violence to police, prosecutors, and numerous school and community groups.
If you are being abused by a family member, household member, or significant other:
◊ If in an emergency CALL 911.
◊ Contact your local police for help.
◊ Don’t assume things will get better, violence often escalates.
◊ Establish a support network.
◊ Have a safety plan.
Additional resources are listed below.
- First Step Family Violence Intervention Center
- Behavioral Connections of Wood County
- Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center
- Family Service Counseling Center of Wood County
- Wood County Dept. of Job and Family Services
- Alicia’s Voice
Deputy Lori Wolf-Baker
Office: (419) 354-9179