The Wood County Sheriff’s Office provides a rewarding opportunity to new employees. A position with the Sheriff’s Office is more than just a job — it’s a career.
The Wood County Sheriff’s Office offers full testing services for the position of Deputy Sheriff in the Road Patrol, Corrections and Communications Divisions through the National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com. Be sure to sign up for the position you wish to test for under Ohio/Wood County Sheriff’s Office.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
• Completion of the application process
• Review all information related to the Wood County Sheriff’s Office positions, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
• Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test.
• Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.frontlinetest.com.
• Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
• Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Wood County Sheriff’s Office. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam will be placed on the Wood County Sheriff’s Offices eligibility list. The Wood County Sheriff’s Office will contact selected candidates on the list and may invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the Office selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Wood County Sheriff’s Office responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Wood County Sheriff’s Office where the final decisions are made.
The Wood County Sheriff’s Office offers:
• Top Competitive Salaries
• Excellent Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Retirement Plans (OPERS)
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays (10 annually)
• Paid Vacations
• Sick Leave
• Uniform Allowance
• Paid Training
HR Director Nelson Evans